4.30.2011

Simply Saturday {and a little Friday adventure}


To start off, an update about me!  I am going to a fancy dinner/auction thing for JDRF and I'm so excited!  I get to dress up and be all fancy!  So that is what my Simply Saturday is going to be about!



1.  I love to dress up and attend formal events!  I find it so much fun!

2.  I takes me {literally} all day to get ready for an event...  


3.  I always get butterflies in my stomach before hand!  

Now onto what happened on Friday... 

I went shopping with a couple of my friends and had a blast!  we did all the things normal teenagers would do...


- Didn't eat lunch...  Just had candy!
- Looked in just about every store we passed by
- Sprayed ALL the fragrances in Bath&Body Works...
- I got a dress for the dinner/auction event tonight
- Spent our money without really debating if we needed it or not...

These are the only photos I managed to take on our shopping adventure....




Yep, We had a fun day!

{coming up: the LAST post in the 'Jazz up your Blog' series!}

No comments: