4.13.2011

What's up with LOJ?

I've decided to tell you a little about what's up with LOJ!
  • Well, we are nearing the end of the school year and next year I'm going to be an 8th grader!  Yippee! 
  • This is the 4th quarter so classes are starting to wind down. 
  • We have a short class called 'power class' and what it is, is that it's a 30 minute class at the end of the day Wednesday through Friday.  We get to choose between many classes and some are fun while others are study hall.  I chose drawing nature!  All my friends are in it (well, not really) but many of them are so I am sooooooo  excited for this quarter's power class!
  • On a down note, i have to take PE this quarter and i am NOT looking forward to that! 
  • In social studies we are working on this huge project called the Renaissance Faire.  Our group has to have a tent in which we incorporate knitting!  So that's what i will be working on for a month or so! 
  • There are also tons of birthdays coming up in may, my brothers, Anna, and many other friends so i have to start thinking of what to get them! 
  • I have had a cold for the past couple days and trying to get over it!  I have gone through a whole bag of cough drops already and working my way through another! 
  • The sun is finally starting to show itself around here in Portland, Oregon so that is definitely a plus for SPRING!
Well I guess that's all I have for now!  {I will try to come up with some more exciting posts now and then!}

No comments: