4.25.2011

OOOOOOOOperaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

My friend, Anna Martin, is an opera singer!  She has been in a couple different shows now. 
The ones I saw was Hansel and Gretel and Street Scene!


Saturday night, I went out with Casey and her mom to dinner.  We joined Anna and her family until she had a call time!  We went to Harborside and it was DELICIOUS!  I would definitely recommend it!  
It was a beautiful day yesterday, so to get off topic- I went skiing in the morning! 

Anyways, back to the opera!  
After dinner, we drove a couple minutes away to Lincoln Hall to see Street Scene!
The Show times if you were interested are: April 23rd at 7:30pm, April 25th at 7:30pm, April 27th at 7:30pm, April 29th at 7:30pm, May 1st at 2:00pm

It was an okay show.  Not my favorite I liked Hansel and Gretel better, but certain parts were great!  Anna did a great job though!  

It was a fun night out with my girls!  

No comments: