12.30.2011

Recap 2011



So in about 2 days, it will be 2012.
thats crazy.  this year seemed like it flew by!
Ive seen this idea on many blogs and think its a great idea to document just the important memories made each year. 

my year in months:
January:
Didn't blog yet.  
Skied. 
ya thats about all i can think of right now. pretty exciting month, huh?
Febuary:
Started blogging! 
Went skiing.  and skiing.  and skiing some more.
March:
Birthday month! Got my own skis and boots! 
Changed my blog around.  
Spring Break spent in Borrego Springs.  Blogged about here
April:
Started the Jazz up your blog series.  find them here.
May:
Wished everyone a Happy Birthday.  Just look at my archives.  There are around 5 or 6.  There are a lot of may b-days!
June:
7th Grade was finally over!  Summer was starting.
blogged. blogged. and crafted.
July:
Took a trip up to Mt. St. Helens. Blogged about it here.
Summer Camp.  Blogged about here.
August:
Annual Wallowa Lake Trip. Blogged about here, here, and here.
Tree to Tree Adventure Park.  Blogged about here
and my first modeling experience! blogged about here.
September:
Started my 8th grade year.
Finally finished up some crafts
October:
Halloween! 
got distracted from blogging and didn't update as often as i would have liked to. 
November:
My soccer team took a trip to the beach. Such a fun weekend with these fun ladies!
I got my first DSLR camera.
December:
Christmas!
Time for new beginnings and new memories to start!



No comments: