12.05.2011

I say... but never do...





Many people can probably agree with me when i say that I am one of those people who always says and never actually does anything...
 like for example...
1. I need to post some more tutorials. 
i really do.  but i probably will never get around to it.
2. I pin but never actually try any of them...
3.  I will post at least 3x a week...
that never ends up happening...

those are just a couple of the many ideas i always procrastinate actually doing something!  
so, for the next 4 weeks of december until New Years, I am going to accomplish something.

I will post more tutorials, try some pins out, and post more often!

among many more, which i will blog about!

so that is why i am starting DO IT.  

DO IT! stop staying and start doing!

Live Craft Blog



No comments: