6.27.2011

Updates!

Well I certainly do have some catching up to do!

First order of business:  I have put a new poll up on the side bar- Go check it out!

Second order of business: I have started a new blog! It is going to be strictly a craft blog so I will no longer be posting craft tutorial and such on this blog.  I will keep posting blogging tutorials and tips though so stay tuned for some new ones coming up!  Go visit my craft blog HERE! And follow it!

Then, come back.  And read the rest of this post.

Number 3 on my list:

I got these babies a couple nights ago and they are just itching for something to be put on them!  Check out what happens to them at my new blog @ Living to Craft later in the week!

Fourth {and final} order of business:
 I need feedback from you guys!  
What BLOGGING tutorial or tip do you want?  What do you want to do with your blog, but don't know how to start?  Do you want to make and add a button?  Anything else you were wondering about blogging?

No comments: