10.07.2011

So. How was your week?

Just some thoughts on the week...

While I could be doing homework, or finishing up some posts about summer that still aren't dont, instead, I decide to blog.  

I am taking a year-long Spanish class this year so just a fair warning to everyone-  sooner or later i will probably be writing some words in Spanish...  

This week seemed to go by really fast for me... 

I have 8 am soccer games on saturday mornings like every week.  Saturdays are supposed to be the day you get to sleep in.  at least a little.  no, not now, cuz now im having to wake up 30 min earlier than school mornings.  poop.

thats ok tho, cuz then when its over, it feels like 1 pm when its really only like 9:30 am.  yay!

thats really all i can think of so i am now going to go to sleep so i can get up tomorrow.  

good nite!

No comments: